Independent Motion, Programming, Interrogation, Motion Profiling
When running in contour, linear interpolation, or vector mode on current Galil motion controllers, the firmware provides a segment buffer. This allows the user to send data to the controller in a first in, first out (FIFO) fashion. The buffer examples provide the following operation for the relevant mode of motion.
- Connection address and a data file path are provided at command line.
- The example will then run the relevant mode of motion, read in the file via a file stream, and service the buffer until all data has been buffered.
- The example will then terminate the contour mode and return.
Screenshot of Contour example
- Synchronous communications
- Galil motion profiler
- Contour mode (CM)
- Install GalilTools prior to using the example. This installs and reigisters the Galil COM component.
- Alternatively, install the communications redistributable installer