Skip to main content
Submitted by petemoss on Mon, 07/11/2016 - 11:53

I work at a plant that utilizes a variety of Galil motion controllers for their CNC routers. I'm not sure what happened, but I received a message the machine was down; one thing that happened is the power supply for the HMI screen died. I replaced the HMI and the power supply. When I attempted to run a job I am getting a CMDERR "11 Invalid label or line number" I thought maybe the txt files were corrupted, so I installed another HDD with an image from the same machine, but no fix the problem. I've discovered that I can run at least two other jobs without this error, but several jobs produce this error. I'm new to this type equipment; it seems as though the controller parameters are empty until we load a job, and loading the job loads the controller code. What could have happened that some jobs now result in this error and some don't?

Comments 1

troym_galil on 08/19/2016 - 09:47

This error is saying the controller cannot find a label in the DMC code downloaded to the controller. Make sure the label you are trying to call is in your DMC code.
Thanks,