Product Info QuickTab Set
The DMC-41x3 motion controller is one of Galil's latest generation, stand-alone motion controller. Compared with the DMC-21x3 controller, the DMC-41x3 offers the following enhancements: 100BASE-T Ethernet, aux RS232 port, USB port, uncommitted analog inputs, up to 15 MHz encoder frequencies, more program memory, and faster sample frequencies. The DMC-41x3 also accommodates the same stepper and servo motor drives used in the DMC-40x0 series and allows two 4-axis 750 W drives to be installed in the 8-axis controller package.
The DMC-41x3 is available as a box-level or card-level motion controller. The unit operates stand-alone or interfaces to a PC with Ethernet 10/100BASE-T, or USB. It includes optically isolated I/O in addition to analog inputs and outputs. The DMC-41x3 controller and drive unit accepts power from a single 20-80 VDC source. The DMC-41x3 is available in one through eight axis formats, and each axis is user-configurable for stepper or servo motor operation. Standard programming features include PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, multitasking for simultaneously running up to eight programs, and I/O processing for synchronizing motion with external events.
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T port; (1) USB - main; (1) RS-232 - aux.
- Optional plug-in amplifier boards for driving stepper, brush, or brushless servo motors up to 750 Watts. Or, connect to external drives of any power range.
- User-configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Optional firmware for piezo-ceramic motors. Configurable for sinusoidal commutation.
- Accepts up to 15MHz encoder frequencies for servos and outputs up to 3MHz for steppers.
- PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, integration limits, notch filter and low-pass filter.
- Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, PVT, linear and circular interpolation, electronic gearing and ECAM. Ellipse scaling, slow-down around corners, infinite segment feed and feedrate override.
- Over 200 English-like commands including conditional statements and event triggers.
- Non-volatile memory for programs, variables and arrays. Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to eight programs.
- Optically isolated home input and forward and reverse end-of-travel limits for every axis.
- Uncommitted, isolated inputs and isolated outputs.
- 1- through 4-axis models: 8 inputs and 8 outputs (4mA default; 25mA or 500mA option).
- 5- through 8-axis models: 16 inputs and 16 outputs (4mA default; 25mA or 500mA option).
- High speed position latch for each axis and output compare.
- 8 uncommitted analog inputs.
- Dual encoder inputs for each servo axis.
- Accepts single 20-80 VDC input.
- Available as card-level or with metal enclosure.
- Communication drivers for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
- Custom hardware and firmware options available.
|Part Number||Description||1pc / 100pc|
|DMC-4113||1-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,095 / $795|
|DMC-4123||2-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,195 / $865|
|DMC-4133||3-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,345 / $925|
|DMC-4143||4-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,495 / $995|
|DMC-4153||5-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,695 / $1,145|
|DMC-4163||6-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,795 / $1,215|
|DMC-4173||7-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,895 / $1,280|
|DMC-4183||8-axis Ethernet/USB||$1,995 / $1,345|
|BOX4||Metal Enclosure for 1-4 axis models||$100 / $75|
|BOX8||Metal Enclosure for 5-8 axis models||$125 / $100|
|D3020||Two 500W servo drives||$450 / $275|
|D3040||Four 500W servo drives||$700 / $400|
|D3140||Four 20W servo drives (Brush only)||$175 / $155|
|D3240||Four 750W servo drives||$900 / $500|
|D3520||Two 600W servo drives w/ sine commutation||$650 / $375|
|D3540||Four 600W servo drives w/ sine commutation||$1,000 / $600|
|D3640||Four 20W linear brushless servo drives w/ sine commutation||$600 / $350|
|D4020||Two 1.4 A stepper motor drives- Full, Half, 1/4, 1/16||$125 / $105|
|D4040||Four 1.4 A stepper motor drives- Full, Half, 1/4, 1/16||$175 / $155|
|D4140||Four 3.0A microstep drives||$600 / $400|
|ETL||ETL Certification||$50 / $0|
|SR33||Shunt regulator with 33V threshold||$50 / $35|
|SR66||Shunt regulator with 66V threshold||$50 / $35|
|SR90||Shunt regulator with 90V threshold||$50 / $35|
Cables and Accessories
|GALILSUITE SOFTWARE||Servo Tuning and Analysis with Program Editor and Terminal|
|GALILTOOLS SOFTWARE||GalilTools programming software for Galil controllers|
|EPICS SOFTWARE||Communication Drivers and Device Support to create a Galil EPICS IOC|
|PSR-12-24||12A-24 VDC Power supply|
|PSR-6-48||6A-48 VDC Power Supply|
|BLM-N23-50-1000-B||Nema 23 Brushless Motor with 1000-line encoder|
|CABLE-26-1M||26-pin HD male D to discrete wires-1 meter|
|CABLE-44M-1M||44-pin HD male D to discrete wires-1 meter|
|CABLE-44M-2M||44-pin HD male D to discrete wires-2 meter|
|CABLE-USB-2M||2 meter USB 2.0 A male to B male cable|
|CABLE-USB-3M||3 meter USB 2.0 A male to B male cable|
|ICS-48026-M||26-pin D HD male to screw terminals|
|ICS-48044-M||44-pin D HD male to screw terminals|
|ICS-48115-F||15-pin D LD female to screw term|