With the recent advancements in single board PCs, having a powerful computing device is now easier and more cost-effective than ever. The Raspberry Pi Foundation and its Raspberry Pi model, in particular, have set the stage for this new form of computer. This low-cost platform invites the question,” what is its role in the automation industry?” In this webinar, we will discuss where the Raspberry Pi fits in and how it can be used with Galil’s high-performance controllers and PLCs.
The following is what will be discussed:
- An overview of the motion control and software systems.
- How to get started with Raspberry Pi.
- Example Applications using the Raspberry Pi with Galil Motion Controllers and PLCs.
- Data logging
- Single axis motion control with a touchscreen
- More complex automation machine
Join us for this free, live webinar on Wednesday, March 1st at 11AM PST