GDK Design Kit
The GDK Design Kit (GDK) is Galil Motion Control's application development environment for Galil motion controllers and PLCs.
GDK's modular design allows communication with one or many controllers with a set of tools designed to aid in all stages of a Galil application.
See the release notes page for details on the newest version.
GDK is available on many operating systems. See installation for more details.
- Terminal - Send commands to hardware
- Editor - Edit DMC programs
- Viewer - Concise views of key values
- Scope * - Plot data vs. time
- Tuner * - Tune feedback loops
- Setup - Manage hardware memory
- EtherCAT - Configure the EDD-37000
* Some tools require a license key.
Galil provides several step-by-step walkthroughs to help users learn how to use GDK.