Product Info QuickTab Set
The RIO-4720x PLC is a DIN rail mount unit with screw terminals and Ethernet. The RIO contains a fast RISC processor for handling I/O logic and is programmed using Galil's intuitive command language or using Galil's Ladder Interface software.
Each RIO unit is self-contained with numerous analog and digital I/O including: 16 high power optoisolated digital outputs, 16 optoisolated digital inputs and 8 12-bit 0-5V Analog inputs. The RIO can be configured to operate as a Modbus TCP master or slave, and multiple RIO units can be distributed on an Ethernet network allowing I/O expansion.
The RIO-47200 contains 200 lines of program space, 126 variables, 400 array elements, 2 PID loops, and 3 Ethernet handles. The RIO-47202 has expanded memory containing 400 lines of program space, 254 variables, 1000 array elements, 6 PID loops, and 5 Ethernet handles.
It can also easily communicate with other devices including Galil's DMC-40x0, DMC-41x3 and DMC-30000 Ethernet motion controllers.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) that is smart, compact and cost-effective
- (1) 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port and (1) RS232 port up to 115/19.2 kbaud.
- ModBus/TCP master or slave
- Lots of I/O - Model comparison
- 8 analog inputs
- 8 analog outputs (option)
- 16-bit analog output option
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- 16 optically isolated outputs
- Analog PID Process Control Loops
- Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to four application programs.
- LED indicators for all digital I/O points
- Contains RISC processor and memory for programming I/O events
- Easy-to-use, 2-letter Galil programming language
- Expanded variables, memory and control loops
- Web interface and email capability for sending messages
- Powered by Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) or external 18-36V DC input
- RIO-472xx: 7.19" x 3.52" with DIN tray;screw terminals
- Screw terminals
- Interface to RTD or Thermocouple temperature sensors with SCB-48x06
- Galil's Ladder Interface Software is available for converting Relay Ladder Logic programs into deterministic code
- Custom hardware and firmware options available
Cables and Accessories
|GDK | Galil Design Kit||Application development, servo tuning, analysis, and backup.|
|gclib | Galil APIs||Tools for communications and Software Developers|
|LADDER INTERFACE SOFTWARE||Ladder Logic Interface software for the RIO Pocket PLC|
|PS-2.50-24||60 Watt Power Supply (2.5Amps at 24V)|
|CABLE-9-PIN-D||RS232 female to female straight through cable|
|GALILSUITE SOFTWARE||Servo Tuning and Analysis with Program Editor and Terminal|
|GALILTOOLS SOFTWARE||GalilTools programming software for Galil controllers|
|GDK SOFTWARE||Galil Design Kit software for Galil controllers|